We are looking for Sr Support Engineer L2
The Sr. Support Engineer will be responsible for providing Level 2 high quality and effective support to Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base.
( shift starts at 22:00 UTC in summer and 23:00 UTC in winter)
• Respond to customers’ inquiries relating to information, product functionality and issues.
• Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in Service Now
• Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
• Perform configuration modifications, documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Work on assigned customer integration projects
• Unix/Linux and FIX protocol knowledge required. Ability to analyze log files. Knowledge of regexp, processes.
• Knowledge of scripting - at least one of Bash, Python, Perl or CShell
• Basic network knowledge - Telnet, TCP/IP
• Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions.
• 3-5 or more years of experience in support/technical role in financial markets.
• Strong Advantages: Financial background: eFx, Jira ,SVN, C++