Job Profile Summary
1. Categorize accounts by their sales type to set growth plans for them and provide guidance for their sales activities according to their target market.
2. Hedge short and mid term account risk (inventory, collateral, payment, etc.) and check whether the pricing follows the contract.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Account analysis by sales type Participate in categorization of accounts by their sales type and growth plans based on their target business type.
2. Sales activity management Participate in the management of the feasibility of the sales activities based on the sales / marketing plans aimed at achieving common goals with accounts (set guidelines for ROI analysis and sales activities regarding ATL(Above the line) and BTL(Below the line)).
3. Volume management Analyze accounts' carried product volume, product logistics, actual sales, and inventory.
4. Risk management Check for potential financial risks in the account's collateral (limit), orders, and payment.
5. Retail channel management Analyze whether the contract, pricing policy, and the product distribution channel are aligned.
Additional Job Description
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .