Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To provide high customer satisfaction and experience through a set of specific client-oriented tasks, a strong line of support is necessary. As an Integration Consultant, you must be able to provide customers with a tailor-fitted solution to help them address their business needs.
- Configure/customize Infobip solutions to meet each unique customer’s business requirements
- Create scope of work and define low-level scope of work requirements
- Provide project integration services to new and existing customers while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Contribute to internal product related initiatives by collecting feedback from customers and partners
- On demand support for the sales cycle through solution review and feedback, and assistance with scoping and estimation
- At least 5 years of experience in the ICT sector working with customer directly for system integration projects
- Adept in Java/JS programming language, database management, and network protocol configuration (e.g. FTP, SMPP, HTTP/S)
- Experience in handling SaaS solutions & APIs is a plus
- Willingness to embark on short-timed travels for on-site deployment or consultation
- A great command of the English language when communicating to clients, partners, and colleagues alike
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!