1. Prepares assigned balance sheet schedules for monthly financial reporting.
2. Prepares necessary journal vouchers to record adjustments for the assigned accounts.
3. Prepares Financial Report Package of affiliated companies
4. Conducts analysis on operating expenses variances of affiliated companies.
5. Assists on the preparation of budget package of affiliated companies.
6. Assists on the inventory count.
7. Create item code in Oracle system for expense and capital expenditure items.
8. Prepares billings for external and related parties.
9. Attend to queries of internal and external stakeholders when the need arises.
10. Prepares and submits documents required by internal and external audit of books and work processes.