MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Virtual Trainer!
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
The Virtual Trainer is allowed to work from home. Once the pandemic situation is better, the Virtual Trainer may be required to report in our IT Park office in Cebu.
Office Location: 8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City
General Description: The Virtual Trainer is responsible for customizing medical software to client requirements.
Reports to the Implementation Team Lead.
All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed.
Monthly Salary (not including bonuses):
16,000 PH - 19,000
- Work directly with client remotely through chat or call to provide first call resolutions on the software issues they encountered
- Train providers remotely
- Troubleshoots IMS logic
- Work on assigned emails on issues received via email
- Will be in charge of IMS Product training, VN customization, Letters and Forms, and Value-Added Services
- Take care client calls and transfer to designated department if necessary
- Escalate issues encountered if further troubleshooting is needed
- Coordinate with internal teams depending on clients' requests
- Preferably a graduate of any medical related program but college level with relevant BPO experience are open to apply
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- ESL/Training experience is a plus
- Tech savvy
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of medical terminologies
- Must PREFER to work in graveyard shift
- Easy going and independent
- Can work with less supervision
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background, and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/
Powered by JazzHR