As Senior QA Automation Engineer, you'll be deeply engaged in our teams'™ testing lifecycle, driving test automation efforts for our software products.
In your role, you will :
1. Help define and establish automation strategies and processes for the company
2. Lead, implement and review the design and development of all aspects of automation testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts
3. Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress
4. Document all automation processes and design an efficient automation framework for all web products
5. Implement reusable and robust test cases and evaluate results
6. Give inputs regarding the improvements of tools and environment of our existing automation framework.
7. Improve the architecture of existing automation test scripts and framework.
As part of the team, you must :
Powered by JazzHR