The Senior Legal Officer is responsible for the following areas :
1. Supports case preparation of summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings, motions, manifestation, memoranda, and other legal documents.
2. Prepares and gathers annexes to the legal documents aforementioned.
3. Interact with HRD, Operations, and Accounting for all necessary legal documents that will be needed as annexes to the cases.
4. Review service agreements / contracts / agreement within 2 days from receipt and safeguard the interest of the company and the management.
5. Interact with HRD, Operations, and Accounting for all necessary documents that will be needed as annexes to the cases.
6. In charge of disciplinary actions for the aviation industry.
7. Manages the Employee Relations Specialist, Paralegal, and the Compliance Staff.
8. Perform other tasks given by the immediate head.