1. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1.1. Accept the patient from ER / OPD, Notify the attending physician 1.2. Monitors patient flow and, in the case of patient overflow, preparation of patients for exam, and taking of vital signs of patients.
Performs other routine procedures (i.e., weighing and measuring), as necessary.1.3. Assist patient and provide medication in any form such as oral1.
4. Responsible in preparing medication for patients as prescribed by the physician, give medicine to patient on time1.5. Responsible for the reporting problems encountered within the area of duty and suggests solution to the chief nurse1.
6. Prepare patients for examination such as laboratory, x-ray, ECG, etc.1.7. Provide health teaching and counseling for patients cases1.
8. Recording and reporting of all the things needed within the unit1.9. Responsible for the proper coordination with other department in the hospital1.
10. Give instruction to all patient OPD as well as their continuous medication1.11. Provides nursing services including : medications and injections to patients as directed by the1.
12. Physicians1.13. Participates in general and medical staff meetings as required.1.14. Assist the Chief of Clinics, Chief Nurse, Head Nurse on matters relating to nursing practices and participates in development of policies and protocols for patient care.
1.15. Performs all nursing duties and services in full compliance 1.16. Maintain updated file of referrals and provide referral information1.
17. Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Chief of Clinics, Chief Nurse, Head NurseStaff NurseFemale or male Registered NurseFresh graduate or even with experience