We are an organization based in the state of New York, U.S.A., arecognized world leader in the design and manufacture of high performanceprecision control systems for aerospace, aircraft and industrial use.
Ourmanufacturing facility at the Baguio Economic Zone is inviting applicationsfor :
PLANNER / BUYERI
Duties &Responsibilities :
1. Analyze Bills of Material, routings, and demand. Placepurchase orders for required level of product (multi level demand).
2. Monitor status & maintain accurate schedules withinMRP. Communicate issues timely w / Planners, Supply Chain Lead andSupply Chain Manager.
3. Work with commodity management to optimize product flowthrough the majority of the suppliers.Directly interface with suppliers forproducts or processes not covered by commodity management.
4. Participate in cross functional teams (CFT) to handle avariety of projects.
5. Read and interpret drawings correctly and determinequality standards.
6. Apply basic knowledge of contracts.. Minimum Requirements :
Education and Experience :
Candidatemust possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degrees, any field.
Atleast 2-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required forthis position.
Withexcellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Experiencein International and Local sourcing is an advantage