1. Review each sales processes including contract, PO(Purchase Order), supply projection, invoice, inventory, and other sales tasks and provide guidance to relevant sales team to make them comply with these processes.
2. Aggregate monthly performances of each year and month and analyze the gap between the actual and the target to share the results with the sales team and set their new targets.
3. Check the validity of the marketing budget and adjust the budget expenditure of each sales departments.
4. Improve the accuracy of supply projection and optimize the logistics process.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Process review Assist in work processes such as contract, PO(Purchase order), supply projection, invoice, inventory, etc.
and system management; if other issues that have not been defined arise, support the analysis of the differences from the defined processes and approve processes for handling other issues that have not been defined.
2. Process compliance check Assist in the production of documents for explaining the work processes to the sales force and checking for abnormalities in each sales activity.
3. Target setting and performance aggregation Assist in the consolidation of annual and monthly targets for sales indices of each sales team such as contracts, PO(Purchase order), supply projections, invoices and inventories and calculation of the gap between the actual and the target.
4. Marketing expenses validity check Help analyze the requests for approval on sales promotion expenses and check the basic items.
Skills and Qualifications