Trainer - WFM
Workforce Management Trainer
GWFM Trainer is a critical role on on-boarding, developing new / existing employees to GWFM department. He / she is responsible on registering WFM members for classes, facilitating new hires trainings, as well as all applicable client trainings.
GWFM Trainers provide, coordinate, analyze and consolidate all necessary data to deliver training in a timely and accurate manner following client requirements and company standards.
GWFM Trainers are expected to have a thorough working knowledge of Workforce Management Processes, TeleTech’s policies and procedures as well as client requirements related to training duties.
Trainers are responsible for the overall outcome of new hires classes and client / operational WFM required trainings.
Key Performance Objectives :
1. Achieve 100% of training completion goals. GWFM Trainers are responsible for facilitation of new hires classes, as well as all applicable client trainings.
GWFM Trainers have daily, weekly, and monthly training goals, which must be achieved on time. GWFM Trainers prepare, monitor, update and share training reports.
Provide support to WFM member if needed after the completion of training. (Time management, achievement motivation, results orientation, efficiency, accountability)
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each training goal and class. Have a high level of knowledge of training practices and policies and having a thorough understanding of systems that support those functions.
Adapt quickly to any changes in the training process. Be able to troubleshoot and report issues that will impact GWFM department systems.
Understand the requirements for each training / class while strictly adhering to TeleTech policies and client requirements.
Attention to detail and process, follow-through, technical knowledge, ability to learn)
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with each training goal. These include : Associate Performance 30 days post-training Training Attrition Training Satisfaction ERGM GWFM Trainers are held accountable for training completion.
They keep track of training attendance. Accountable for employee satisfaction with training. GWFM Trainers schedule, prepare, and deliver training, as well as participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve current process and communicate their ideas to their team lead or manager regularly.
Innovation, creativity, collaboration, communication, achievement motivation)
4. Deliver consistent high-quality customer service. Respond to all customer (internal / external) requests within the established time frames.
Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude when working with others. Communicate problems clearly and reassures customers that issues will be resolved quickly and delivers with minimum long-term impact.
Proactively share all issues with management. Take personal responsibility for solving and finding solutions. (Customer focus, friendly, helpful, accountability, diplomacy, communication)
5. Escalate training issues as appropriate. Clearly identify issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency.
Provide clear documentation of the issue to the appropriate team. Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems.
Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved. (Analysis, problem solving, judgment, communication, system troubleshooting)
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams.
We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
But don’t take our word for it check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.