Specific Responsibilities and Tasks :
1. a. Conduct monitoring visit, pay-out and provide technical assistance to program implementers.
2. b. Monitor the implementation of Social Pension activities, disbursements and liquidation of funds.
3. c. Prepare and submit accomplishment report on Social Pension
4. d. Validate the list of un-served indigent senior citizens submitted by the LGUs and the list of existing beneficiaries subject for delisting and replacement.
5. e. Analyze the LGUs accomplishment reports both physical and financial.
6. f. Conduct meeting / dialogue with LGU partners on program implementation, policies and procedures.
7. g. Review / assess various requests from partners / stakeholders and provides appropriate responses / assistance on a timely manner.
8. h. Attend to walk-in clients, inquiries, requests and other related activities on social pension.
9. i. Acts on complaints from individuals / stakeholders
10. j. Facilitate other concerns needing immediate action with completed staff work and other related task as may be necessary.