Job Description : Key Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities : SERVICE DELIVERY (50%)
SERVICE DELIVERY (50%)
1. Accountable for the lifecycle ownership of service requests and service-impacting incidents / problems covered in the Managed Service contract / agreement.
2. Maintain a deep understanding of the knowledge required to provide effective technical support to meet target Service Level Agreements - end-to- end application
support process, escalation procedures, support tools (SDLC, IMS, KEDB, Diagnostics & Monitoring tools, Remote Management, various Technologies and
understanding on the systems supported
facilitate faster actions.
3. Implement strategy to effectively enhance application stability, improve capabilities and ensure system availability to minimize impact on service delivery - RCA, system
health checks, QA, back-up and recovery strategies, BCP, RDP, Risk Management, etc.
BCP simulation exercises and be vigilant on possible risks that would adversely affect the integrity, availability and confidentiality of the system supported.
4. Ensure effective, efficient and consistent delivery of high quality services to both internal and external clients.
5. Understand the Value Chain process and cultivate a culture of business partnership and strategic alliances with clients / customers and business partners / vendors.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (40%)
1. Take care of customer needs by providing and delivering prompt, professional, helpful and high quality service and assistance.
2. Identify and implement initiatives to measure and increase customer satisfaction level through feedback mechanism and statistical analysis thereby creating an engaged
clients / customers and facilitate organic growth.
3. Adherence to customer service procedures, policies, standards and best practices to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve performance objectives.
4. Continue to develop and upgrade valuable Technical and Customer Service skills and qualities to effectively carry out quality service delivery.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (10%)
1. Partner with stakeholders at all levels in the organization to enhance operational efficiencies through adherence to operating framework, governance and standards
while taking an outside-in customer-centric perspective.
Experience 2-4 years application support engineer
Must be adept to work in a fast-paced environment with tight SLAs Written and verbal communication skills
Willing to work extensive hours and be on-call Work cooperatively with key team members, department and clients
Willing to work on shifting schedule; weekends and holidays
Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
Basic knowledge of .Net technology (ASP Classic) - is a plus
Basic knowledge on Microsoft Windows Scheduler - is a plus
Basic knowledge of php scripting
Knowledgeable in powershell and vbscript
Ability to review windows scheduler logs when required
Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
Ability to learn and master client / employer-specific software C
omplex problem solving Ability to diagnose & address application issues
Educational Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field, such as Software Development Aspiring Application Support Engineers learn the basics of database management, application development