1. Coordinates and implements store activities together with the management team to achieve performance targets FSC quality, sales, and cash flow.
ensures that the store is well kept and free from any unnecessary things6. Recommends store activities that will contribute toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales, manage inventory and costs.
7. Assists in preparing financial-related reports on a regular basis daily sales report, petty cash, replenishments, inventory, etc.
8. Helps ensure that cash handling, inventory, recording, and other related functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner.
9. Helps ensure that the proper types and amounts of materials, supplies, and merchandise are ordered and stored properly.
10. Helps ensure that all company policies, store standards, and procedures are communicated effectively to store team and implemented in a consistent manner.
11. Helps ensure effective implementation of store HR procedures such as preparing manpower schedules, monitoring performances, coordinating with manpower contractors and preparing payroll summary properly to achieve productivity and avoid labor issues.
s / College Degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent.Fresh Graduates are very welcome provided with OJT Experience in (Food Industry / Hotel Industry).
Required Skill(s) : Above average communication skills, Possess leadership skills, Analytical and good decision-making abilities, High Level of ConfidencePreferably Less than 1-year experience specialized in Food / Beverage / Restaurant Service or equivalent.