- Work with our Service Desk, Documentation, Remote Monitoring/Management and all other system software to accept and resolve L1 and L2 service requests, incidents and problems.
- Work with clients directly over the phone and using remote software
- Working with our NOC team, responsible for escalations on all desktop, network and server infrastructure service tickets to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Performing remote response and resolution of server, virtualisation and systems issues.
- Monitor and respond to end user client events, reported incidents and service requests (e.g. desktop, server, virtualisation and application) as they arise.
- Proactive identification and analysis of issues (including P1 incidents, logs, analysis, and vendor alerts) and manage problem through to resolution.
- Input into development and documentation of service management procedures and standards to ensure engineering best practices are maintained.
- Accept and resolve tickets, service requests/incidents/problems, using our Service Desk software
- Accept client facing phone calls and contact clients via phone and/or email to assist in resolving incidents and problems
- Use remote management software to log into client PC’s and resolve service requests/incidents/problems
- Answer the phone with a cheerful and enthusiastic tone
- Perform initial fault finding and basic troubleshooting of both incidents and problems
- Deal with escalations from Outsourced NOC
- Assist outsourced NOC with resolution
- Excellent customer service skills with clear verbal communication
- At least 1-year prior experience with Systems Integrator or Managed Services Provider is a must
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to follow procedures
- Can work as part of a team
- Experience with MS Server operating systems and ancillary services (Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012, Remote Desktop Services, AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS, Scripting skills)
- Experience with mobile device troubleshooting (iPhones, iPads, Android phones/tablets)
- Intermediate to Advanced skills encompassing:
- Microsoft Server and Desktop OS troubleshooting skills across all current versions
- Microsoft Office 365 troubleshooting and configuration skills
- Network (fundamental) troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 support
Would be Nice Features
- Any SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure skills or other cloud services
- Experience with Apple Mac Desktop OS
- Experience with Solarwinds N-Central RMM
- Experience with Autotask Ticketing System
- Experience with ITGlue Documentation System
- Experience with StorageCraft Shadow Protect backup software
- Education / Training (at least one of the following):\
- Citrix / VMware - any of the following certs: CCA / CCAA / VCP
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA /MCSE/MCITP)
- Storage certifications from the following vendors (IBM, NetApp, EMC, HP)
- Eastwood-Temporary work from home
- Monday-Friday 5:30AM-2:30PM Manila Time
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.