It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Functional / Technical
KRA : Effective Management of Contact Center Operations
1. Manage the day-to-day operational activities of his assigned program in coordination with the client representative and / or other functional units of the organization as it relates to manpower resources, systems & procedures & quality improvement efforts.
2. Provide directions to the Deputy Operations Manager to ensure operational efficiency, responsiveness to customer requirements and achievement of program / division / organizational goals.
3. Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures to optimize manpower and system capacity.
4. Initiate continual improvement in Contact Center Operations in order to exceed customer expectations.
Planning and Policy Making
1. Participate in strategic and operations planning sessions of Concentrix’s senior management team and executive committee (EXECOM) to provide inputs regarding call center operations and helps set long term strategies and goals as well as tactical initiatives.
2. Recommend policies, procedures and systems relevant to the goals of the organization and client requirements.
Organizing and Staffing
1. Maintain a high performing operations group by constantly reviewing and redesigning systems and structures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the program & the entire division.
2. Decide on suitable candidates and implements a succession planning system to ensure ready and capable employees for vacant positions in CCO.
3. Ensure proper staffing levels relative to call volume forecast & capacity plan in coordination with the concerned functional units for staff acquisition, training and deployment.
formulating and implementing contingency measures and initiating internal as well as external escalation procedures whenever deemed necessary.
2. Conduct management meetings and take action on suggestions to promote team harmony and maintain member motivation and operational efficiency.
3. Coach managers and staff and / or recommend them to training to prepare them for current and future job challenges.
4. Build a motivating and rewarding psychological work environment by providing various forms of rewards and recognition to team members and coordinating with HR and OD career management and development programs and structures to ensure continuous growth of individuals.
5. Maintain high team morale, low employee turnover.
Monitoring and Performance Management
conduct performance reviews; and take action to correct performance problems or sustain good performance.
2. Impose disciplinary measures in accordance with the Company Code of Discipline and performance enhancement programs.
1. Keep abreast with industry developments, best practices and technology updates and conducts periodic SWOT analysis to proactively identify potential areas of concern and recommend appropriate courses of action.
2. Institute a culture of Superior Customer Service.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.