The Junior HRBP supports the operational HR team with people focused activities. Works in collaboration with HR COEs to provide day to day HR services.
Provides an HR generalist support to the Senior HRBPs and the business with HR programs execution.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Provide day to day support to the HR Business Partners by collaborating closely with the HR COEs in processes related to :
1. Internal Mobility ensures the timely execution of transfer letters and updating in the HR system by continuously monitoring the progress of the COE
2. Resignation acknowledgement ensures all confirmed resignations from all divisions are sent out prior the effective date agreed upon.
Provides the completed exit interview questionnaire to the COEs on a timely manner.
3. Changes in employee records tracks the employee movements in the HR systems to ensure that employee records are always updated which includes the following :
b) Immediate manager
c) Division / Department
d) Position ID
4. Regularization monitors the execution and release of letters on the 5th month of the probationary employee and ensures that all benefits related to regularization are provided by the COEs (Leaves, HMO, etc.)
5. Performance Management assist in the year end calibrations by providing support in the prep work and YES navigation during the calibration session while ensuring that calibrations notes are captured and consolidated in excel
6. Onboarding ensures that the new hires have designated onboarding buddies and confirmation of an onboarding plan
Provide support to HR Business Partners in the execution of HR programs and initiatives specific to the divisions :
1. Partners with the engagement champions in ensuring logistical work is completed prior the event and creation of post event feedback survey
2. Ensures upkeep of divisional engagement calendars and sending of reminders to Senior HR Business Partners on overlapping activities
3. Ensures critical events such as Townhall, Teambuilding, Business Reviews, and Strat planning are within the divisional calendar
Assist in all order adhoc HR Business Partner activities that require administrative, logistical, and HR COE coordination
1. Bachelor’s degree holder preferably in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related course
2. With at least 1 year experience in related field
3. Knowledgeable in MS Excel
4. With strong administration skills and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality