• Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product functionality and testing objectives
• Design and create test plans to address business and technical use cases.
• Execute, maintains, and reviews the results of existing automated tests, filing issues, and fixing tests as necessary. Create automated tests for new features being developed
• Develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality
• Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment
• Performance testing of different modules/use cases, analyzing the performance testing results.
• Scrubs issues in their product area, figuring out steps to reproduce in a test account based on steps to reproduce in a customer account
• May have project lead role and or supervise junior level personnel.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc
• Knowledge of automated testing tools like Selenium, QTP, etc
• Good Database Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
Experience in NetSuite and SuiteScript will be an added advantage.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you