This role is focused on providing outstanding support to our Finance & Business Solutions team. The Analyst partners with the DFO, Regional Controllers and Assistant Controllers to ensure that the company maintains proactive reporting while also managing ad hoc reporting needs and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency. This person must be action-oriented, deal with ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving skills. From a technical stand-point, the candidate must understand business processes, work-flow, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail, sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and hit deadlines is a must.
- Finance background is NOT a requirement
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively; ability to work with others within the department and company; must be able to interact effectively with the leadership team
- Troubleshooting skills and must be an objective, fact-based decision maker
- Can make recommendations for business process improvements to further support the Finance & Business Solutions Team
- Can handle multiple tasks with different timelines and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal) & strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong problem solving and priority setting skills
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.