1. Providing accurate data entry and document uploading to the client's online applications relevant to client requirements for their contractor management.
Every client has different requirements, so this role will need to understand the requirements and ensure contractor submits all documentation.
2. Maintain all contractor documentation (insurances, licenses and certificates) to ensure currency and follow-up with contractors that are late in submitting their documents.
3. Assist in responding to calls, chat, ticket and emails from clients and contractor.
4. Assist the Support & Sales Administrator with the initial onboarding of new contractors to the Zerite Contractor Management system by following up on the required documents outlined by the client.
5. General administrative assistance to the overall operations of Zerite, whilst working within the guidelines of the Zerite Policies and Procedures and give feedback on procedures for continuous improvement to our operations.
6. The person in the role is expected to consult with his / her supervisor on matters where activity cannot easily be determined by reference to past practices or established procedures.
Good Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
Intermediate to advanced level of skill with Microsoft Office 2016 including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
2. Minimum of 2 years administrative experience.
3. High level skills that demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
4. Fluent and clear verbal and written English
Mon-Fri 6 : 30AM to 3 : 30PM Manila Time
Upon clicking "Apply Nowâ, I hereby allow, agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, retain and continue to use my personal information for the purposes of employment application for a year.