About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021 Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos.
But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Application Management Team Lead is responsible to the drive and manage the application team that has specific accountability for application production support services across different systems used by a specific business segment end users which can either be in Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, Shared Services or Trust and Treasury.
Lead a team of system analyst developers in completing PROD support and innovation initiatives.
How you'll contribute
Information Technology Adeptness
1. Reviews systems current state if up to date by using latest technologies and versions. This ensures system hygiene is in-place including all components of OS, database, security / vulnerability patches, integrating solutions in collaboration with IT SD Build teams.
Complaints Management / Issue Resolution
1. Maintains application support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
Incident / Problem Management
1. Investigates problems in systems, technology processes and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
Needs Analysis and Solution Matching
1. Contributes to the development of application and business continuity management plan.
Analytical and Critical Thinking
1. Reviews and approves new method, amended designs and process for application support coverage of team.
Governance, Control and Risk Management
1. Understands the implications of information, both internal and external, that can be mined from business systems and elsewhere.
Makes decisions based on that information, including the need to make changes to the systems.
1. Leads the communication and an open flow of creative ideas between team and business. Creates community of practice for developers in line with innovation and process improvement.
What we’re looking for