Essential Function 1. Ensures efficiency and safety of machines by ensuring that Preventive Maintenance is scheduled and done as planned.
2. Monitors performance of all Line Maintenance by submission of Downtime reports and verifies that maintenance schedules are done as planned.
3. Heads investigations and Root Cause Analysis of equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and resolve system malfunctions.
4. Coordinates Preventive Maintenance schedule with production, spareparts and management to ensure that PM Plan is followed.
5. Monitors and keeps records of Machine Maintenance 6. Oversees installation and operation of machine. Reads and interprets technical drawings.
7. Modifies system component to improve performance of the machine as approved by management 8. Create, update and maintain detailed user manual per machine / mechanical and electrical diagrams.
8. Educate Engineering department regarding Machine SOP’s and Safety Requirements. Qualifications1. Graduate of Engineering, an experience with maintenance of equipment in manufacturing plant set-up is preferred.
2. Must be a Licensed Mechanical Engineer (advantage)3. Knowledge in ISO Standards.4. Detail oriented and self motivated work style.
5. Can adapt to different working environment.6. Must be able to produce results even under pressure.7. Technical ability as well as the proven capability to lead teams and manage projects.
8. Demonstrate a good understanding of machine maintenance manufacturing principles.