Time Type : Full Time
Process Assistant Cost Match
Job Description :
The role skills in transaction processing relating to invoice posting and accrual matching using CargoWise system and other cost match related items.
Also requires ability to fulfill daily reporting for team performance
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Ability to perform daily task as assigned by process leads
2. Ensures timely processing and validation of invoices on cost level
4. Updates trackers and monitoring sheets accordingly
5. Performance of processes in accordance with specified requirements.
6. Compliance to processes in accordance with the legal provisions on the area of operation.
8. Ongoing cooperation with other organizational units (i.e. Poland)
9. Updating, collecting, sorting and archiving of documents generated during operation according to the rules in the Team
10. Performance of any other official orders related to the tasks and objective position.
Graduate of Finance, or related field
Minimum of 6 months experience in related field, having background / exposure in freight and logistic support is an advantage
1. Working under time pressure and with minimum supervision
2. Strong sense of ownership and accountability
3. Highly focused, detail oriented and well developed self-organizational skills
4. The critical observation of the process and the implementing of new solutions
7. Knowledge of SAP at a good level
8. Ability to write and raise queries in a clear and comprehensive message
9. Must be able to communicate well in English language
10. Ability to use the tools, technology and methods in the field area of work enough to effectively improve the efficiency of services rendered
11. Ability to use the particular methods of work (recommended by the globally recognized design methodologies - any of them), troubleshooting
12. Innovation management, project management in order to increase efficiency and quality of the delivered service
13. Effectively share knowledge and experience with other members of the team with the aim of raising the competence of colleagues
14. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) at advanced level, enabling e.g. sorting and filtering data, conditional formatting cells, creating pivot tables / graphs, vertical search data , validate / consolidating and grouping data
DSV Global Transport and Logistics