White Cloak is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join our talented team. As an IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for converting business requirements into innovative technology solutions. Work with key stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are aligned with business direction and needs.
Some key responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and understand product objectives and vision;
- Translate business requirements into detailed product specifications or documentations;
- Ensure that all requirements issues are tracked, managed, and resolved in a timely manner;
- Guide product owners throughout the duration of the development process.
- Support the solutions and development team in delivering the product efficiently; and
- Participate in Scrum events or where business requirement support is needed.
- At least two years of experience as Business Analyst in the Software industry
- Solid background in requirements management of software products
- Experience in Agile implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Signing bonus equivalent to one month's base salary
White Cloak is a software development company that creates custom digital solutions to empower businesses. Established in 2014, White Cloak has been an innovation partner of major corporations, leveraging technology to take its client’s business to the next level. Get a chance to work with the vibrant innovative team behind groundbreaking apps such as Unionbank Online and Ayala Malls Zing.
Learn more about us at whitecloak.com