Performs necessary audit activities to analyze and provide recommendations for better efficiency and effectiveness of controls and risk management process.
Responsible in conducting compliance check, process review and financial audit.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Responsible in conducting financial and operational audit of various departments to ensure accuracy and compliance with existing company policies and procedures while proposing recommendations to improve the same.
2. Conducts inventory count and branch audits.
3. Performs risk management of financial and other critical company operations under the supervision of Audit Manager.
4. Provides recommendations and information to management on acceptable financial and operational procedures or solutions to internal control problems.
5. Conducts tax compliance audit of the Amici Group of Companies by performing analytical preparation of audited sales, purchase and expense reports.
1. Must be a graduate of Bachelor's / College Degree in Accountancy / Internal Audit and other related course
2. Must have at least one to three (1-3) years working experience. Preferably ISO certified auditor
3. Must have an excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
4. Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, independent and can work under minimal supervision
5. Must have a high level of integrity
6. Must be highly motivated
7. Must be willing to do field work
8. Must have excellent analytical skills
9. Must be proficient in standard office applications such as documents, spreadsheet and presentation
10. Amenable to work in Quezon City