Responsibilities1. Set up a local marketing team from scratch;2. Come up with regular bi-month marketing strategies and campaign plans, set up target metrics and budget allocation to ensure timely delivery of the projects;
3. Explore local partnerships with TV station and other mass channels, celebrity agencies, commercial brands, NGO for branding collaborations;
4. Lead full projects in Philippines or SEA region from strategic planning, execution to recap and analysis.Qualifications1.
Bachelors degree or above with 8+ years of working experience in marketing communications or related field. Background in top tier marketing agency is preferred;
2. Strong connection with celebrity agencies, TV stations, major media channels , NGO and entertainment producers, and is able to bring in the resources into our marketing projects with excellent negotiation skills;
3. In-depth understanding of local marketing landscape and be able to come up with short and mid term marketing strategies in Philippines;
4. Good communication, negotiation and leadership skills with structured and logical thinking, experience with setting up a team from scratch is highly preferred.