Assistant Photographers works in tandem with the Videographer on the responsibility of taking videos required for all visual materials intended for digital and PR purposes. The eye for detail plays an important role on becoming an Assistant Photographer as they are the second layer of QC after the Photographer.
- Editing of Apparel Video Clips for upload
- Shoot products and apparel videos according to ZALORA guidelines when needed
- Assisting with the daily tasks of the Photographers
- Updating of files and trackers
- Assist in preparing sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, and setting up the appropriate lighting needed for shoots.
- Other production tasks assigned by the Production Manager
- Preferably a Graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Communications and/or Business Administration
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere. Photoshop and Lightroom is a plus.
- Interest in Fashion/Products Photography
- Strong teamwork skills
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
By submitting your application for this role, you consent to ZALORA collecting, using and processing through and in ZALORA’s systems all personal data included in or provided in relation to your application. The purposes for such collection, use and/or processing shall be for conducting of ZALORA’s recruitment requirements for the present role, and identifying and evaluating other roles and career opportunities within ZALORA which you might be a good fit for.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR