A new opportunity awaits you in Pilmico, the food subsidiary of the Aboitiz Group!
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer to work alongside our innovative leaders for an international conglomerate.
If you are a graduate of Industrial/Management Engineering with at least three years of work experience in a manufacturing set-up then bring your expertise and be part of a dynamic team.
To succeed in this role you will need to conduct facility designs, engineering and layout, review process flow and evaluations, and possess key knowledge in food safety.
Join our team and expect flexible work arrangements, an agile working environment, and competitive compensation and flexible benefits packages.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering
- Must have at least 3 years of relative experience in a manufacturing set up
- Must be a self-starter and possess excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with engineering and operations professionals
- With great attention to details, strong analytical, logical and critical thinking skills
- Has strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and can work effectively and independently in a diverse workforce
- Highly Collaborative and can communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, in all levels of the organization
- Willing to relocate to BGC, Taguig