1 - First ShiftThe Systems Engineer Intern assists in the effort to develop, test, and implement control systems in accordance with Vermeer standards and initiatives.
This role helps develop electrical and control system design standards, reviews electrical / control system prototypes and performs audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Helps develop and write control systems specifications that direct software code development and test in application software code to specification.
Perform tests and simulations on software and hardware.
3. Reviews wiring diagrams and schematics; help design wire harness, control panel, sensor mounting, and wire routing and specify control system components.
4. Helps identify electrical quality and reliability issues and implement solutions.
5. Consults on electrical / control systems i.e. assist in building prototypes that utilize control systems; assist with control systems design changes related on existing machines and provide documentation required to implement changes.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .