1. Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
Develop and mature phone / ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. (25%)
2. Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities.
Builds / obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
Interact with internal and external customers. (20%)
3. Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
Will drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT.
Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed). (20%)
4. Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation. (20%)
5. Manage process for communicating outage / emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs.
PO review and approval / budgeting responsibility. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information. (10%)