ZALORA is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager for our Marketing Department. The role will lead the Partnerships team to build business development strategies, maintain and grow existing corporate relationships, expand industry contacts and develop new avenues of partnership and co-marketing synergies. The role will be on a temporary work-from-home arrangement until further notice and will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
- Lead the Partnerships team to build business development strategies, maintain and grow existing corporate relationships, expand industry contacts and develop new avenues of partnership and co-marketing synergies
- Identify, negotiate, and execute mutually beneficial strategic marketing partnerships across various industries
- Increase sales and acquire new customers through sustainable co-marketing partnerships (subsidies, marketing support)
- Expand new business opportunities and grow revenue stream by selling and promoting ZALORA’s innovative marketing solutions to advertisers, agencies and other partners
- Provide interpretation, insights and recommendations based on multiple datasets to evaluate relevant KPIs, optimize ROI, improve performance of campaigns
- Manage marketing budget, monitoring expenditure to ensure compliance and optimal ROI
- Manage key business accounts and day-to-day requirements of partnership deals
- Collaborate and liaise with various business units to ensure smooth execution of partner campaigns
- Lead other offline marketing initiatives, including the execution of ZALORA’s omnichannel strategy (pop-up store expansion), OOH and new media plans, 360-degree marketing campaigns
- Minimum 4-6 years in a Sales or Marketing leadership role with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Marketing, Management, Business, Finance or a related field
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking and ability to form actionable insights and recommendations through advanced analytical skills
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills across all levels of different organizations
- Outstanding problem solving and crisis management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and adept not just with developing strategies but also being hands-on with execution
- Offline retail experience is a plus
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic and proactive, passionate to learn new things and able to adapt to new challenges
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR