Providing systems engineering and architecture support to ongoing BigFix infrastructure operations and projects.
Maintaining hardware and software across all environments (physical, virtual and cloud) and all Window Platforms and Linux Platforms.
Managing patching and software release distributions to servers using IBM BigFix; creating and testing packages prior to release.
Managing and creating compliance fixlets for distribution to server platforms to verify compliance with Policy.
Developing and maintaining automation tools using PowerShell, Visual Basic, Perl, and shell scripts (.sh), to automate repetitive tasks and improve self-service options.
Developing and managing custom reporting solutions.
Assisting with communications on key projects.
Troubleshooting and resolving issues as required, and propose and implement changes aimed at continuous improvement
1. Experience with Puppet, Chef, or UrbanCode Deploy (complimentary deployment management technology)
2. Familiarity with ITCS104 / ISO2700x / Other compliance frameworks
3. SQL / Node.js / Python / Ruby / Java knowledge
4. Experience administering Tivoli EndPoint Manager (TEM) / IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM) environments
5. Automation experience scripting and automation skills (Powershell, Bash, Perl, etc.)
Country : Philippines
Job Family : Not Applicable
Type : Full-Time
Experience : Mid-Senior Level
Category : Information Technology
Reference ID : 83008BR-PH-Quezon City
Date Posted : 02 / 10 / 2017