CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
1. Lead a team of Customer Service Professionals and guide team in following company’s customer service programs
2. Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
2. Respond to clients on any process related queries and manage 1st level escalations.
3. Perform quality check on customer service support of members
4. Tracking and maintaining metrics for a variety of data includes attendance, productivity, etc.
5. Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team’s performance
6. Participate in the new pilots projects & work towards proper transition of knowledge to team.
7. Work with managers to resolve any personnel problems or conflicts that may arise in the team.
8. In addition to administrative responsibilities, the Team leader may be expected to perform follow-up work as well depending upon the requirement.
9. Identify trends within the industry to aid customer service and improve the productivity.
10. Other tasks that may be assigned by management
1. Candidate must possess at least a high school diploma; but having a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant field is a plus
2. At least 2-3 years of experience in General Customer Service; experience in online game / casino, IT, Telecommunication, E-Commerce is a plus
4. Strong governance and / or leadership skills.
5. Has the capacity to interact and build strong relationships with colleagues, peers, and stakeholders.
6. Working knowledge of call center operations and organization required.
7. Excellent English written and oral communications skills.
8. Applicant must be amenable to work on different shifts and work schedule
9. Applicant must be willing to work on-site (Makati)
10. Has pleasing personality