Sundust Bros Corporation is looking for Accounting Staff to be assigned in Makati
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree, any field.
2. At least 6 months work experience in the related field.
3. With experience in clerical work
4. Willing to work onsite in Makati City
5. Life insurance experience is an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities :
A. Prepares Statement of Accounts of TPA Fund.
1. Prepares SOA for replenishment for those accounts that breached the required minimum fund requirement, or those claims who already been paid to hospital (adjudicated)
2. Verifies all claims adjudicated which has been part of Utilization (chargeable to fund) are billed.
3. Ensures immediate transmittal of SOA for replenishment and supported with complete documents.
4. Ensures all payments chargeable to fund will be credited.
5. Ensures that applicable payments and charges are being included in replenishment billing.
B. Assist & Monitors Physical collections of check from clients
1. Ensures that all advised for collection are being collected on the date it was advised
2. Prepares necessary transmittals and request slip for OR / PR to Cash.
3. Prepare monitoring report for all the collections advise
4. Ensures that all concerned Department are properly inform if there’s uncollected checks.
Salary Rate Ranges from Php 13,000 to Php 14,000 a month
Work Schedule is from Mondays to Fridays - full flexi shift; 8am-5pm