You will be responsible for:
- Programming of functional components using React library;
- Creating pages by applying programmed components;
- Reviewing codes created by other team members;
- Improving functionality and code aiming at better quality for both users and programmers.
We expect you to have intrinsic motivation and:
· not being afraid of REST API;
- Knowledge of React library, but not too attached to it;
· ability to tell the difference between ES5 and ES6;
- Knowledge of Unit test;
- Knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- Ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but also your HTML5 knowledge;
- Knowledge of good UX practices;
- Experience with large-scope projects;
- Willingness to improve your skills individually.
It's worth being a client's employee because of:
- Professional training and internships in Lithuania and abroad;
- The best guidance and constructive feedback from experienced team members;
- A young and joyful team, fun entertainment with colleagues.
Flexible working hours