Software Development Snr Manager-19000N2C
Manage a development team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
1. Possess B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
2. 8 to 12 years of software engineering or related experience, including 3+ years of people management experience
3. 8+ years of work experience in C / C++. Having JAVA experience is a plus.
4. Good SQL skills with experience in developing RDBMS applications
5. Good understanding of relational database design, normalization and data models
6. Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodology
7. Good understanding of object-oriented design and development
8. Good understanding of application development in a multi-tier environment
9. Creative, has initiative and able to work independently but also strong team and cooperative spirit.
10. Good command of speaking and writing English and well-developed interpersonal skills in cooperating with other teams
11. Possess product knowledge about any Oracle application (e.g Agile, EDM, P4P, EBS, etc) is a plus
12. Possess experience to handle security issues is a plus
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications.
Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications.
Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.