1. Accounting for accounts payables to suppliers
2. Prepare cash flow forecast and funds request
3. Contract and invoice verification and ensure proper matching
4. Preparing payment requests through e-banks
5. Preparing payment vouches for USD payments
6. Supporting document binding for A / P vouches
7. Running A / P aging reports and analysis
8. Cooperating with customs and tax personnel
9. Cash management
10. Assisting internal and external auditing, support compliance with SOX
11. Assisting GL accounting and month end CORP and STAT closing.
12. Any other requirement from supervisor
1. Accounts payable accounting
2. Check for proper matching of PO, invoice, receipts etc.
3. Prepare USD and RMB payments for amount due
4. Loading online banking payment information for approval
5. Reconciliation of A / P and bank account, periodic reconciliation with suppliers.
1. College degree with major in accounting, Accountant Qualification Certificate holder.
2. Knowledge of US GAAP
3. 1 3 years related accounting experience.
4. Proficiency in Oracle system, MS Office.
5. Good command of English, CET-4
6. Good teamwork and communication skills