1) Inspects car accessories, air lines and electric circuits, and reports needed repairs.
2) Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
3) Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
4) Applies inspection sticker to vehicles that pass inspection, and rejection sticker to vehicles that fail.
5) Prepares report on each vehicle for follow-up action by owner or police.
6) Prepares and keeps record of vehicles delivered.
7) Positions trailer and drives car onto truck trailer.
8) Notifies authorities of owners having illegal equipment installed on vehicle.
Expected Start Date : 10 / 09 / 2020
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent