1. Responsible for the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
2. Evaluates Requests for Payments (RFPs) and its attachments prior to preparation of Accounts Payable Vouchers (APVs).
3. Records the transactions in the book of accounts to ensure that transactions are reported in the financial statements accurately and timely.
4. Maintains subsidiary ledger of supplies, contractors, agents, and employees to ensure that payments are up-to-date, there is no double payment and to ensure that all applicable deductions are applied before preparing payment vouchers.
5. Resolve invoice discrepancies to determine the correct amount due for payment.
6. Writes audit findings and recommendations for RFPs to provide recommendations for improvement where weaknesses are identified.
7. Provides the Senior Accounting Analyst with the Subsidiary Ledger if major suppliers / contractors for reconciliation with the
8. General Ledger Accounts to assist in the prompt issuance of Audited Financial Statements.
9.Reviews Petty Cash Fund Transaction prior to approval of the head of Finance to ensure the validity, accuracy, and legitimacy of the transaction.
10. Prepares detailed reports / schedules of accounts to aid both internal and external users in interpreting any changes in the financial position of the company.
Minimum Qualifications :
1. College / University Graduate of BS Management Accounting, Bsc-Accounting or BS Accountancy, preferably CPA
2. Computer literate and with knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
3. Knowledge of BIR Regulations
4. Must have very good analytical and practical skills
5. Knowledge of accounting / finance principles