This Senior Product Manager position will contribute to the company revenue by maximizing BD opportunities and help maximize the profitability of the brands by implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs to expand brand presence and drive business objectives.
As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide input into the Strategic and Tactical plan.
Direct Reports : 0
Key Areas of Accountability
1. Perform financial forecasting of product trends, categories to support strategic business plan to propel the company growth as well as maximize market opportunities.
2. Support the development and implementation of the product strategy that ensures achievement of business goals and drive growth both from organic and new product launches.
3. Responsible in gathering critical data and insights from important stakeholders which would help develop an annual marketing plan.
4. Develop and implement promotional campaigns and materials to aid the salesforce in selling the brand.
leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
6. Prepare product forecast and monitor inventory levels regularly to ensure availability of stocks.
7. Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan.
8. Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders to achieve product objectives.
9. Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers across the country.
10. Participate in training sessions conducted and recommended by the company.
11. Strive to consistently uphold Abbotts core values.
12. Undertake, critically analyze and react to marketing research exercises as required
13. Execute other duties as may be required by the direct manager and other superiors in the organization
Knowledge & Experience :
Competencies required :
Minimum Qualification :