Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM).
We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Join our manufacturing improvement team as a Test Engineer and see all aspects of cost reduction, capacity improvement and
product sustaining. Develop the hands-on skills for testing, test program conversion, test time reduction, characterization and
qualification of microcontroller products that will provide a solid foundation for an outstanding career in the semiconductor
1. Actively participate and drive manufacturing improvement projects on Microcontroller devices.
2. Sustain and optimize test programs of microcontroller products including tester platform conversion.
3. Validate and characterize the performance of semiconductor designs for AC, DC, perform analog data collections, and create the resulting graphs and reports.
4. Work closely with the global Test Engineering teams of the 8-bit Microcontroller Unit and the Manufacturing Engineers in Thailand and Philippines.
5. Over time, some travels to the Manufacturing site in Thailand is required to help the Business Unit release products.
Required : Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering or Semiconductor Physics.
Required : Knowledge in microcontroller architecture.
Required : Knowledge of Assembly language programming.
Required : Hands on experience using lab equipment such as Oscilloscope, DVM, Logic Analyzer, Waveform Generators.
Required : Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Preferred : C, C++, and / or Visual Basic.
Preferred : Knowledge of mixed-signal devices, such as Op-amp, Comparator,