Job Description :
learns how to review, evaluate, classify, rate, or reject applicants for life insurance cover, insurance riders such as Accidental Death Benefit, Total Disability Benefit, Critical Illness, health riders, pre-
need, group, reinstatements and post-issue changes rejected by Plan and Policy Changes Section.
1. Completes various training programs : reading programs, medical, non medical and financial underwriting training programs, familiarization with the different forms, products and systems used, within the prescribed time.
2. Prepares presentations relating to reading programs and passes the required written examinations.
learns how to compute retention and reinsurance limits
4. Evaluates applications to look for possible impairments (health, diseases, occupation, hobbies, residence in dangerous countries, financial circumstances, moral hazards, lifestyle, etc.
that can increase the person’s insurance risk; records underwriting assessment and refers to a senior underwriter.
5. Orders underwriting requirements including AMLA requirements, required forms, proposal, age / amount medical and financial underwriting requirements.
6. Reports impairment codes of rated, Not as Applied For and Rejected cases to PLIA MIB System.
7. Provides information and support to advisors through emails, SMS, and answering telephone inquiries.
8. Refers malpractices and misrepresentations to immediate superior and to Compliance immediately upon discovery.
9. Prepares cession forms for reinsurance cases.
10. Renders assistance as maybe required to attain the department business objectives in supporting company drives and contests.
Job Category :
Underwriting - Individual
Posting End Date : 30 / 12 / 2019
30 / 12 / 2019