Job Description :
Business Development Manager for Enterprise Accoun t is a sales person who creates opportunities for Enterprise organizations growth and a determined individual in achieving Yondus annual budget (target).
This talent finds new clients within Enterprise and persuades existing ones to obtain additional Yondu services.Talents of this space are individual contributors and interested in sales and building relationships.
Thus, a combination of Sales, Strategies, and Account Management skills are needed in this position.
PREFERABLY SOMEONE WHO HAS BACKGROUND IN GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ( TOP 30 GOVT AGENCIES)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Develops strong customer relationships with Enterprise Account order to generate high volume of prospective clients within the organization.
2. Developing creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it Enterprise and act as the go-to person from YONDU
3. Ensures constant communication and updates with Enterprise Clients (Sponsors and Proponents)
4. Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure and keen attention to details.
5. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
6. The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
7. Strong problem-solving and creative skills
8. An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
9. Team working and leadership skills
10. Obtain Enterprise Clients trusts by :
SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
1. Attends to Enterprise Sales Pitch and Enterprise Client Meetings ( for opportunities / check point meetings)
2. Builds Proposals and ensure timely submission with the help from Yondu-SDG tech team.
3. Makes sure that budget (target) is on track and ensures profitability.
4. Responds to the client queries regarding the products in a timely manner and initiate meeting invites.
5. Explains prospective enterprise clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
1. Works with client Sponsors for their Plans and give recommendations to achieve their expected output but within budget.
2. Make follow-ups with Stakeholders for dependencies and escalate issues to immediate Supervisor.
3. Routing and filing of Engagement Contracts, Proposals and Service Agreement
4. Submits client Handling reports, analysis and documentation,
5. Maintains a knowledge repository of Globe clients, account history for decision making and future presentations.
6. Analyzes the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and service deficiencies for each client account.
7. Responds to the client queries regarding the existing services of EGG in a timely manner and initiate meeting invites.
8. Monitoring and tracking of Group revenue against the budget.
9. Provides Monthly revenue reports and submit necessary documents such as RFIs, RRFs and other documents needed by the support group from HQ.
10. Remains alert to additional client business opportunities and lined-up competitors.
Education : Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Communications or any University degree equivalent
1. at least 5 years (or plus) of experience in sales / business development
2. Proven track record of developing new businesses
3. A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
4. Experience in handling Telco account would be a plus