1. Responsible for engagement of external experts and scientific and clinical exchange between BI and HCPs to build the understanding and the value to clinical practice of BI products aligned with scientific objectives in IBP.
2. Responsible for documenting scientific interactions between BI and HCPs and for sharing these information to the brand team.
3. Provides and delivers important information to HCPs about the appropriate use of BI products.
4. Responsible for execution of advocacy development plans and support execution of medical affairs activities based on IBP in collaboration with brand team.
5. May initiate interaction with EE / HCP when BI needs to gain insight or to gather specific feedback to guide internal decision-
making (perception tracking / competitor information).
6. Provides formal medical / scientific information to HCPs in response to unsolicited requests with appropriate information.
Experience in pharmaceutical industry especially in Medical Affairs is preferred (open for fresh graduates).
Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, power point
Good presentation and communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Who we are : At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal : to improve the lives of patients.
We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company, we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-
ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.