exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world that’s what it takes to get there.
If that's something you want to be apart of, apply today!
The IT Solution Engineer is an Individual Contributor role who will support the Sales and
Customer Service Team organization in crafting compelling technology solutions for our clients. She / he will have a have good understanding of all the technical pieces (software and hardware) that fit in the BPO / Contact Center industry.
Some of the responsibilities include (but not limited to)
1) Provide Technical and Consultative assistance to Sales. Get an understanding of technical
specifications on the client architecture
2) Participate in design sessions with clients and pitch compelling technical solutions, including vendor products from time to time
3) Assist in completion of Technology sections in RFI / RFP / RFQ as required
4) Partner with finance in providing guidance to build commercials / pricing during PreSales
5) Document and handover technical specifications for Post Sales implementation
6) Review SOW's with legal
7) Drives accountability in cross functional IT teams during solutioning
8) Up to date with Market on cloud practices, technology stack, products and services within the Contact center industry
Required Skills :
1) Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent with 5+ years’ experience
2) Experience designing IT solutions with clients preferably in the BPO industry, preferably
3) Knowledge of one or more of cloud contact center and associated technologies such as
Amazon Connect, Nice CXOne, Twilio, Talkdesk, Five9 or Zendesk
4) Has built best practices in business process and created repeatable playbook
5) Has led multidisciplinary cross functional teams or projects
7) Can handle multiple campaigns / projects at the same time
8) Can review and write technical documentation including client-facing collaterals