Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Pasig office locations. This role will focus on driving customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
Join us and enjoy these amazing benefits!
✅ Day 1 HMO
✅ Meal & Transportation Allowance
✅ Rice Subsidy
✅ Clothing Allowance
✅ 24/7 Teleconsult
✅ Free Psychologist Consultation
✅ In-house & Online Pharmacy
✅ Scholarship Program
✅ Retirement Fund
✅ Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
✅ Loyalty Incentives
✅ Accidental & Life Insurance
✅ Free Shuttle Service
Description of Role and Objectives:
- CSR should perform assigned customer service, telemarketing, and Back office duties the best way to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client, and shareholder satisfaction.
- CSR’s main task is to offer full range of customer service to assigned Employer’s Clients, by phone, fax, or mail/email. Full range of customer service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls (incl. sales calls). The offered customer service should be of highest quality - accurate, polite, and competent.
- CSR’s work duties can as well include data input to Clients’ programs and other back office tasks. The BO tasks should be made on first opportunity, precisely, without mistakes.
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leaders, TQM, and other CSR’s. Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your colleagues
- Take full responsibility and the required action for assigned tasks.
- Understand, meet, and exceed targets set by your TL for different clients/projects.
- Propose motivational activities.
- Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
- Meet or exceed all attendance minimums.
- Adhere to all scheduled breaks and lunches (i.e. meet established schedule adherence/compliance minimums)
- Zero justified complaints
- To complete self-training through the use of the Intranet
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Improve the quality of your work on a daily basis by learning and implementing new skills with help from Team Leaders, TQM and other CSR’s
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect TranscomWW standard practices.
- Promote TransVision objectives.
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the values of the organization.
- Make Transcom an enjoyable place to work.
To be successful in this role you must…
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Have very good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Take ownership for quality, competence, and commitment.
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy within the franchise framework and be results focused.
- Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
- Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment.
- Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements.
Join us as a Customer Service Representative for our Telco Account and be eligible for our Php 30,000 Signing Bonus.
Signing Bonus Promo Period: October 4 to 25 Start Dates
Powered by JazzHR