MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the UI Product Designer Intern is to design the User Interface of multiple projects. He / she will be collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of product designers, product managers and engineers to deliver the best possible interfaces for our users.
- Work closely with the product team to design the User Interface of multiple products.
- Masterfully translate low-fidelity mockups, specs, wireframes and high-level user acceptance criteria into visually stunning and intuitive high-fidelity mockups/comps and detailed designs for development.
- Develop, communicate, and maintain UI standards, guidelines and requirements.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Quickly produce appropriate assets needed by the development team.
- Create high fidelity prototypes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Degree in Design preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of visual design fundamentals, color theory, contrast, typography and visual communication.
- Comfortable in using design tools such as Figma (a must), Sketch, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiar with rapid prototyping & animation tools such as Invision, Origami Studio, Principle, Axure, Adobe XD, including Figma.
- Strong portfolio featuring design work that showcases and understanding of responsive web design, interaction design, information design, and visual design skills.
Powered by JazzHR