1 - First ShiftThe Financial Planning and Analytics Intern will assist in providing financial analysis of the business unit or department performance through direct partnership with product management and other Finance functions.
This position provides analytic and financial skills that enable reporting of timely and accurate financial results and performance reports along with direct engagement with internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Exhibit the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused and stewardship while modeling the associated behaviors.
2. Help prepare and publish monthly reports and analytics for the business.
3. Assist in analyzing various P&L line items to help provide awareness of what drove costs and how the business can actively manage and forecast those P&L line items moving forward.
This will include sales and discounts as well as costs such as labor, variable non-labor, fixed non-labor and depreciation.
4. Help create and distribute different monthly financial reports with a high level of accuracy and meet established deadlines.
5. Partner with end users to identify opportunities for business process improvements and implement desired changes.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .