The Recruitment Associate is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support of company-wide recruiting efforts. The Recruiter assists with the screening and interview process, and provides other support, as needed.
• Conduct resume screening, phone interviews, and face-to-face initial interviews to support/non-agent level applicants
• Test Administration
• Completion of New Hire Pre-Employment Requirements
• Filing and maintenance of new hire employee records, trackers, and databases
• Conduct job offers, on-boarding orientations to new hires
• Sourcing for agent level applicants
• Other tasks as mandated by the Recruitment supervisor and/or HR manager
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent
• Candidate must possess excellent English communication skills, with keen attention to detail, can work efficiently under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Candidate must have good computer navigation and Microsoft Office Excel skills
• Open to a Project Based role
• Willing to work in Bacolod
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
Data Privacy Notice.
Please read our Data Privacy Notice shown on this page https://ubiquity.com/privacy-notice-philippines/ to know more on how Ubiquity handles your personal information. By continuing your application with Ubiquity, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Privacy Notice.
Powered by JazzHR