- Initiates and executes the proper creative projects to fulfill client short-term goals.
- Follows the recommendation from her immediate supervisor to execute primary analysis of client business information necessary for the client's requirements.
- Briefs creative and does follow-up with Research, Media, and Accounting on assigned advertising projects. Keeps team informed of status/next steps.
- Responsible for smooth execution of client’s billing; tracks account budgets versus actual.
- Responsible for presentations with client counterpart, chairs and facilitates meetings.
- Presents recommendations on how to address problems, handle situations, tackle projects, etc.
- Must be a graduate of any Business Course
- Must have 2-4 years experience as an Account Executive in an advertising agency.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must be open to accept project based engagement
Interested? Click on the apply button.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you